Brakes are the most critical safety system of a vehicle and should be checked at every service. Our specialist brake technicians will ensure your brakes are in full working order. We can replace the brakes on any make or model and carry a large range of brakes in stock. We also do all our brake rotor machining in the shop and will advise if this is an option for you to save time and money.
If your vehicle experiences any of the following signs you should have them checked by a qualified mechanic.
- Pulls to left or right when braking
- Steering wheel shudders when braking
- Screeching or squealing noises
- Longer stopping distance than usual
- A soft or spongy pedal feel
- Brake warning light on dash
If your vehicle shows any of these signs or you suspect your brakes may have an issue call us today to arrange an inspection.